As An Affiliate, Eco Palz Earns From Qualifying Purchases.
Are Green Toys Really Safe?
The company Green Toys in California has created playthings out of milk bottles for ten years. The manufacturer has not revealed details on the chemicals used in the reclaimed matter, but a safety statement says that the toys meet the CPSIA (Consumer Product Safety Improvement Act) standards and the ASTM 9001 and ANSI standards and are certified to comply with CPSIA standards.
The company website says that their products are made from reclaimed materials and do not contain any BPA, PVC, or phthalates. The recycled milk jugs are turned into a soft plastic that is then given new life by creating the toys to encourage unstructured play. This type of plastic is considered safer than other types of plastic because it does not release harmful chemicals when it is heated and it can also be recycled.
Table of Contents
- Robert Von Goeben
- Green Toys Are Safe for Toddlers
- What Makes Green Toys Eco-Friendly?
- Why Do We Like The Company's Eco-Friendly Toys?
- Where Are Green Toys Manufactured?
- What Is The Difference Between Green Toys and Other Brands?.
- What Are Some Tips for Parents When Choosing Environmentally-Friendly Toys?
- Are Green Toys Dishwasher Safe?
- Are Green Toys PVC-free?
- What Is In The Packaging?
- Are Toys Made From Recycled Plastic Safe?
- What Are Some Of The Most Popular Green Toys?
- More About Some Of Their Popular Toys
- Green Toys Car Carrier
- Green Toys Ferry Boat
- Where Can I Buy Green Toys?
Robert Von Goeben
Robert von Goeben, an author, humorist, and entrepreneur, founded Green Toys Inc., a pioneering children's products business.
It's no secret that green living is becoming more and more popular, especially when it comes to our children and using organic materials. Parents want to provide the best for their kids and that often includes environmentally-friendly children's products and safe toys to play and have fun with. But with so many options on the market, it can be hard to know which playthings are really green. In this blog post, we will explore Green Toys and what makes them...well, green.
Green Toys Are Safe for Toddlers and Babies
While all environmentally-friendly playthings may not be specifically designed for toddlers, most are safe for them to play with. The soft plastic used to make Green Toys is BPA-free and does not contain any harmful chemicals that could potentially cause harm if ingested.
What Makes Green Toys Eco-Friendly?
The company's products are eco-friendly for a few different reasons.
- First and foremost, they are made out of recycled plastic. This means that instead of creating new plastic, which can be harmful to the environment, the company's products are made out of recycled materials.
- Another reason their playthings are eco-friendly is that they are often recyclable. This means that once your child is done playing with the toy, you can recycle it instead of throwing it away.
Why Do We Like The Company's Eco-Friendly Toys?
Green Toy has been created for the sole purpose of making safe toys that children can really enjoy playing with. All their products exceed the US and international standards in the area of BPA and phthalates and meet CPSIA AS TM F963, EN 71, and IEC 8124. The company has removed more than 54 million milk jugs from the trash since the company began production.
Where Are Green Toys Manufactured?
Green Toys are made in the USA with recycled milk containers. The company has a "zero waste" policy, meaning all scraps are reused to create new products or used as energy to heat the factory.
What Is The Difference Between Green Toys and Other Brands?.
With so many playthings being manufactured from polymers owing to the material's flexibility, moldability, and durability, there is a lot of potential for recycling. This company makes all of its goods from recycled milk jugs, which range from baby safe items to vehicles to bath and beach toys. Other toy companies might use reclaimed materials, but Green Toys is one of the only companies that exclusively use recycled materials to create their products. In addition, Green Toys is one of the few toy companies that manufacture its products in the USA.
What Are Some Tips for Parents When Choosing Environmentally-Friendly Toys?
When it comes to green living, we all want to do our part to reduce our impact on the environment. But sometimes it can be hard to know where to start. There are a number of different ways to go green with your kids' playthings.
- If you're looking for an easy way to green your life, start by swapping out some of your kids' regular plastic playthings for eco-friendly alternatives.
- You can choose toys made from sustainable materials like bamboo, wool, or cotton.
- You can also find eco-friendly toys that are made from reclaimed materials.
- And, of course, there are always classic wooden toys.
No matter what type of green toy you choose, your child is sure to love it. And you can feel good knowing that you're doing your part to help the environment.
Are Green Toys Dishwasher Safe?
Yes! All their toys are top-rack dishwasher safe. You can also clean them with soap and water.
Are Green Toys PVC-free?
Yes! All their toys are made without PVC or BPA.
What Is In The Packaging?
The only materials used in Green Toy's packaging are recycled paper and soy-based ink.
Are Toys Made From Recycled Plastic Safe?
Yes! Green Toys are made from recycled plastic milk containers, which are safe for children to play with. In addition, all Green Toys products exceed the US and international sanitary standards in the area of BPA and phthalates.
What Are Some Of The Most Popular Green Toys?
More About Some Of Their Popular Toys
The Green Toys Car Carrier is a great eco-friendly toy for kids who love cars. This toy is made from recycled plastic and is PVC-free.
The Car Carrier goes above and beyond with two fully functional ramps and room for three Mini Cars. It's perfect for both indoor and outdoor play since it features no metal axles or tiny parts, allowing children to develop motor skills while having fun! It also encourages mental, creative play. The 5-piece collection comes with a cab that can be removed and three Mini Cars in vibrant colors.
The Green Toys Ferry Boat is ideal for a quick bathtub cruise or an extended trans-pool journey. Whatever your adventure, the boat is ready to go with:
- Enough room for eco-friendly freight
- Two Green Toys Mini Fastbacks
- The bottom level, which can hold up to four Green Toys vehicles, has a slide-out ramp.
- The top deck has two tiny benches on either side and 11 windows that look down into the main level.
- Make your own floating island in this easy, eco-friendly project.
- Made from 100 percent recycled plastic milk jugs that save energy and minimize greenhouse gases, this craft is ideal for any body of water
- It is sturdy, buoyant, and dishwasher safe.
- The boat is also easy to clean, as the hull will detach.
Where Can I Buy Green Toys?
Their products are available at retailers nationwide. You can also buy them online from the Green Toys website.
We hope this article has given you a good overview of green toys, what makes them green, and why they are eco-friendly and safe for your children. If you're looking for an easy way to go green, start with swapping out some of your kids' regular plastic toys for green alternatives. There are a number of different types of green playthings to choose from, so you're sure to find the perfect one for your child. And don't forget – all Green Toys are top-rack dishwasher safe and PVC-free!
- Natural Straws | Organic Coconut Palm Leaf | Eco Palz
- Appetize™: Bamboo Board & Knife Set
- Acacia Wood Artisan Cheese Paddle by Twine®
- Bamboo Copper Straws by Viski
- Wide Copper Cocktail Straws by Viski
- Presley™ Rose Gold Tea Kettle by Pinky Up®
- Wood Display Rack by Twine
- REVIVE Vacuum Insulated Tumbler by HOST
- Slate Tapas Plates by Twine®
- Stainless Steel Food Safe Muddler
- Acacia Wood Cheese Board by Twine®
- Sippy: Stainless Steel Straws
- Presley Pistachio Tea Kettle by Pinky Up
- Presley Light Blue Tea Kettle by Pinky Up
- Glacier Rocks Set of 4 Small Stainless Steel Cubes by Viski
Hydro Flask vs. Yeti: Which One is the Best Reusable Water Bottle?Jun 23, 2022
Recyclable Wrapping Paper: How to Save Money and the EnvironmentJun 15, 2022
10 Reasons to Switch to Green, Eco-Friendly Cleaning ProductsJun 8, 2022
Best Vegan Purses: Eco-Friendly and FashionableMay 27, 2022
Trying To Select The Best Toilet Paper In The World For Your Family?May 16, 2022
Sustainably Stylish: Ethically Made By Sustainable JewelersMay 11, 2022
Why Wooden Toys Are Better Than PlasticApr 19, 2022
8 Environmental Protection Facts That Will Blow Your MindApr 13, 2022
Clean Air Home Without Allergies: How To Remove Dust and AllergensApr 1, 2022
How to Recycle Water: Everything You Need to KnowApr 1, 2022